June Recap

 June has been kind of a crazy and stressful month. I still can't believe we're halfway through 2022. 
What I Read In June


What I Watched In June




Events of June
-I'm still finishing up school, and I'm so tired of classes and ready for it to be done. 
-I had some family visit this month, and it was fun to see them. 
-I've been editing two novels this month, which has been fun but busy. 
-It was my sisters' birthday this month and we had some friends over [they live in the same state as us, but in a different area, so it was nice to see them].
-I also had some martial arts lessons this month.
-There were some fun parts of June, but there was also a lot of stressful things---both in my life and in the world. 
So, that was my June. How was yours?

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a good June. :) I hope editing goes well for your novels.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. June seems agggggggges ago! There was quite a lot of rain here, which I enjoyed, even though it made my sister's graduation party hard.

    What did you think of Red, White and Royal Blue? I've heard a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. There was a lot of rain where I live, too.
      I thought it was pretty good. Not an all-time favorite, but I liked it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag