5 Characters Who Make Me Extremely Angry

 Hello! If you know me then you know that I'm a very passionate person with lots of strong feelings, which obviously extends to fiction. There are a lot of characters who I love, and lots who I HATE. So, here are five characters I hate the most. 
#1: Ezra Fitz, Pretty Little Liars
Ezra is the literal worst. First of all, he's in his mid-twenties and constantly dates high-schoolers, which is so weird and creepy. He's also super controlling in his relationship with Aria and seems kind of abusive. The other thing that really makes me angry is that he could have been SUCH a good villain [having someone's partner being A would've been a cool twist], but, no, he's presented as the hero. He's the worst and should be in jail. 
#2: Mr. Rochester, Jane Eyre
*long sigh* It's been a few months since I've read Jane Eyre, so I may be misremembering some things, but, from what I remember, he is a horrible man who completely mistreats everyone around him, but ESPECIALLY Jane. He's so cruel to her, and I don't understand how anyone could like him. And, yes, I know that part of the point of the book is redemption, and, if I was a better person, I would forgive him, but I don't. 
#3: Dolores Umbridge, Harry Potter
Is there anyone who doesn't hate her? I know that Voldemort is the main villain, and I don't like him either, but we definitely get to see more of Umbridge and her awful ways. She's just needlessly cruel and also just annoying. Plus, how dare she give cats and pink a bad reputation? 
#4: Mr. Wickham, Pride and Prejudice
Again, who doesn't hate him? He's the worst. Jane Austen writes excellent characters-----both heroes and villains, so I despise pretty much all of the villains, but I have a special dislike of Wickham. It probably started when I watched the BBC Pride and Prejudice. His actor was too good, lol. 
#5: Audrey, Descendants
Okay, I don't hate her just as much as some of the others on this list, but I couldn't find another character who I really hated. It's mostly just that I find her kind of annoying, Again, her actor was too good. Mostly I think she's just kind of rude and judgmental, which I don't like. 
What about you? Who are some characters that you hate?

Comments

  1. I agree, Wickham is the worst. He's my least favorite character from Pride and Prejudice too. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with this list. Umbridge is the worst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throwing in my 2 cents with a slightly contrary opinion if I may. Rochester, is completely wack as a person but deeply comedic. Writing a letter, wax seal and everything to write 'no' is a level of dramatics to which I aspire.
    Definitely get why you wouldn't like him though.
    Not sure about the rest of them but agreed, Wickham's definitely slimey as heck. Particularly in the BBC version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can appreciate the drama that Rochester brings, but he just annoys me.
      He is! Especially in that version. His actor was too good, lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag