July Recap

 Well, now it's August. July was both a short month and a long month. July has been a mixed month. I've had some struggles, but I've also had a lot of fun and good experiences, so.....it's been a mixed bag. 
What I Read in July







I've been in a bit of a reading slump for the past few months, and this month I've read a lot more, and most of them were good.
What I Watched in July






What I Did in July
-I'm working on a new writing project. It's not very long yet, but I'm enjoying working on it. 
-Like I mentioned, I did a lot of reading this month. Maybe I should do some reviews? Idk, what do you guys think about that? 
-I went swimming this month. I haven't been in a long time, so it was fun.
-Again, martial arts. 
-I dyed my hair. It's been so fun having colorful hair again.
-I did lots of work this month. It was fine, but nothing to write home about. 
-I made a few videos, but I haven't finished editing them. 
-I went bowling this month, which was so fun!
-One of our family friends also did a photoshoot with me and my sisters, which was awesome. 
-Also, I didn't do this in June, so here are my June/July makeup looks. 










This was my makeup for the photoshoot. 
That was pretty much it. How was your July? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag