Fall Into Fall Book Tag

 Hello! As we all know by now, it is fall, and, not only fall, but spooky season and I am fully falling into the aesthetic of fall, so I thought I'd do this tag from The Bookish Coffee Blog, plus include some photos that I took recently. I am definitely not an expert photographer, but it was beautiful outside and I wanted to take pictures.
Onto the tag!
Apple Picking: A Bright, Shiny Book On Your Shelf
Are we talking about the cover or the actual story? I think that Queens of Geek is my brightest book. It's a really bright, shiny shade of hot pink.
Pumpkin Spice: A Book That Everyone Loves That Doesn't Sit Well With You
I know that a lot of Colleen Hoover's books are popular, but I really hate the two that I've read-----November 9 and It Ends With Us. I find the plots boring and the romances incredibly toxic.
Fall Leaves Tour: A Gorgeously Written Journey
So many books. There are so many beautiful books. The first one that comes to mind is The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. The writing in that book is stunning.
Pumpkin Picking: A Book That Reflects The Pumpkins You Always Pick
This question was kind of confusing at first. But I always end up picking pumpkins that are a little odd and very brightly colored, so maybe The Penderwicks. 
Halloween Costume: A Book With a Character Whose Style You Admire
The Girls I've Been. It's a great book for a multitude of reasons, but the descriptions of Iris' gorgeous, vintage clothes are part of the reason why I like it. 
Fall Beverage: A Book That Reflects Your Favorite Fall Drink
Well, my favorite fall drink is cocoa, which is warm and sweet and gives me cozy vibes [and just fall vibes in general]. For whatever reason, The Agathas gives me fall vibes. Maybe because it's a mystery?
Corn Maze: A Book You Get Lost In
The Good Girls Guide to Murder series. I spent almost an entire day reading that book.
Hot Food: A Book You've Waited A Long Time To Read
Great or Nothing. I was waiting to read this book for a year and a half [and was totally worth it, in case you were wondering. 
So, that's the tag. Feel free to do it if you want to. Have you read any of these books? Do you want to?





Comments

  1. The photos this post are so beautiful, they really capture the spirit of fall. 💙 Also I really enjoyed The Penderwicks too.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall photos, haven't read many of these, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should. Most of them are really good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag