September Recap

 Hello! I'm finally back from my hiatus. Taking a month off from blogging was a really great decision. I'm in a much better mental space and i'm currently overflowing with creativity. I don't know if it's because I took a break or because October is my favorite month, but, either way, let's get into the recap.
What I Read 


What I Watched In September
What I Did In September
-School. September was the first month this school year that was the full month, and I think it's going pretty well. I'm getting good grades, and i like some of my classes [and dislike some, but we won't talk about that].
-Cross Country
So, cross country season was in full force this month. We had a lot of meets and practices and I think I've improved quite a lot and I did pretty well at most meets, and I really like my team and have fun at practice and meets. Getting up at 4 a.m for some meets, however......that I could do without. 
-Writing
I honestly don't remember much of the writing I did, but i know I did some. I worked on a few projects that didn't work out, but, near the end of the month, I did create a short retelling and did some editing on another project.
-My friend visited
A friend of mine and my sisters visited us this month and it was so fun hanging around her. I don't know if she wants me to put her name on the Internet, but, if you're reading this, I love you. Please visit soon. 
-Painting
I didn't do a whole lot of painting, but I did work on some. I don't really have any pictures, but it was a fun, relaxing way to spend the afternoon.
Edit: I did find some pictures. And, no, I didn't draw the outline. I just painted in the outlines----sort of like a coloring book.
-Video Making
I spent a good chunk of this month making YouTube videos. I will share them here at some point, but I'm still kind of nervous about it because of how awkward I am on camera [and the audio is always really weird], but I promise I will upload them on this blog at some point.
-While I was mostly uninspired in September, I also did a few different makeup looks, which I think turned out good.




Basically, September started as a bit of a rough month, but it ended as a pretty good one. 
So, what has everyone been up to while I've been gone? How was your September?

Comments

  1. October is my favorite month too. Glad you had a nice break. Love the pink hair, and doing makeup looks is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's such a nice month. I did. Thanks! It is.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag