50 Things That Make Me Happy [Take Two]

 Hi everyone! So in 2020, I did this post for Thanksgiving, and I wanted to do it again. Both so I can compare my answers from two years ago, and so I can list the things I'm thankful for. So, let's get started.
This post will also feature some of my recent artwork and kitty pictures.
1: Writing
2: Reading
3: Watching Movies/TV Shows
5: Sports
6: Hiking
7: Playing video games
8: Animals-----especially rabbits, guinea pigs and cats
9: Painting
10: Drawing
11: Fashion
12: Makeup
13: Pizza
14: Skateboarding/roller skating
15: Libraries and bookstores

16: Listening to music
17: Museums
18: History
19: Fandoms
20: My cat------she's very precious and slightly evil


21: Pastel colors
22: Fanfiction
23: Psychology
24: Hanging out with my friends
25: Astronomy
26: Scented candles
27: Watching YouTube
28: My family
29: God
30: Adventures


31: Swords
32: Weird inside jokes with my friends/siblings [''this better be a fight and not a romantic entanglement'']
33: Unicorns
34: Martial arts
35: Poetry
36: Climbing trees
37: Dressing up
38: Sunny, warm days
39: Sweaters
40: Shopping [mostly book shopping, but clothes shopping can be fun, too]
41: Halloween and its season
42: Christmas and its season
43: Toy collecting
44: Traveling
45: Roller coasters
46: Earrings
47: Watching YouTube
48: My favorite foods------especially anything including cheese
49: Archery
50: Swimming


So, that's my complete list. What are some things that make you happy?

Comments

  1. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. :) I love Halloween too.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did. Right? It's such a fun holiday.

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea for a blog post! And super fitting for this time of year <3 Thanksgiving was so much fun! Especially playing Liebrary (it's intentionally spelled wrong, as you know) with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is. Yes, it's such a fun game.

      Delete
  3. A lot of those things make me happy too! Sharing inside jokes with friends is definitely funny and special. ;-)
    Some of the things that make me happy is being out in the middle of nature (preferably a forest), laughing with my friends, talking to my squeaking guinea pigs, and cuddling with purring kitties. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool. It definitely is.
      Ooh, those all sound great.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag