October Recap

 Hey everyone! Can you believe that it's almost the end of 2022? As in, there are only two months left? That's crazy. Anyway, let's get into the recap.
What I Read in October







A few of these I had to read for school, but I think they still count. I also read The Raven, Annabel Lee and The Dream Within A Dream. 
What I Watched in October











What I Did in October
-So, it was my birthday. It was a really fun day-----though I'm kind of panicking because I feel so old. We went bowling and then out to lunch, and watched a movie. 
Here's a picture of my birthday outfit.

And here's a mini haul [which includes a purple bag with a cat illustrations, two of the books in the Witches of Echo Park series, graphic eyeliner pens, facial glitter, Wanda and Vision Funko POPs, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and a watercolor set with mini canvases].
-I started a new WIP! It's been really fun, but hard. 
-As you can probably tell from the above photo, I got Animal Crossing, and I've spent a lot of time playing it. It's such a cute, cozy game.
-Cross country season finished this month. I PR'd in my last two meets, and I made a friend, so I finished the season strong, and it was lots of fun. 
-I also had martial arts and filmed some videos.
-My sister and I volunteered at a Halloween event, so we dressed up and gave out candy to kids. She was Rose from Titanic and I was Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I don't have any pictures, but she might.
Credit to Hailey at the girl behind the camera. She has a lot of amazing pictures on her blog. You should totally check it out. 
 -Halloween!
My family and some friends had a mini Halloween party-----where we ate snack food and candy, played card games and watched The Shining, and I took my sisters trick-or-treating. I was Robin from Stranger Things for my costume.
This is another picture from Hailey's blog------she and ''Tony'' are such cute hobbits.
-My sister and I also went out shopping for stuff for our Halloween costumes, and I also got some regular clothes and we went out to lunch.



-Lots of artsy stuff. I did a lot of paintings and makeup looks this month.







So, that was my October. Very busy, but very fun. 
How was your October?

Comments

  1. What an amazing month. I enjoyed all the Halloween and bday festivities with you. The pumpkin makeup was so creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I'm several months late commenting on this (I only just started with Blogger, after all), but I wanted to say that I'm glad that you had a great October, Halloween, and Birthday! Yours and your sisters' costumes looked terrific, and I think that the blue/purple/pink fading/gradient lipstick you had looked super cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Yeah, we definitely had a fun Halloween. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag