Ranking Taylor Swift Albums

 Hello! So, if you know me, you'll know that I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan. I love most of her music, so today I decided to rank all of her albums. I will add a quick disclaimer that I know next to nothing about what makes good or bad music. I just determine whether it's good or not based on how much I like it, which is how I'm doing it today. Also, this isn't meant to insult you if we have opposite tastes. This is just my opinion.
#10: Taylor Swift
I don't think it's a bad album. Super twangy country music just isn't my thing. There are a few songs on this album that I really like--------Tied Together With A Smile, Invisible and Teardrops on My Guitar are some of my favorites. Just, as a whole, this album is probably my least favorite.
#9: Reputation
Now, I love the cover of this album [look at it, it's stunning], and, again, there are a few songs on this album that I really like------mostly Look What You Made Me Do. I applaud her for taking a darker turn, and I really like the vibes of this album, and I like the songs-----just not as much as some of her other albums.
#8: Red
Now this is where it gets to the albums that I really, really like. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together was the first Taylor Swift song I ever listened to, so it makes me nostalgic, and there are a lot of other really good songs on this album-----Treacherous, 22, All Too Well, Begin Again. The only reason this is #8 is because there aren't a lot of songs that I love on this album. 
#7: 1989
1989 is another album where I like almost every song on the album--------Welcome to New York, Shake It Off, Wildest Dreams and-----especially Style. The songs are fun and catchy and I like them, as well as just the ''vibes'' of this album. It's a lot of fun.
#6: Fearless
The reason this album is so high is because of one song------Love Story. I absolutely adore that song. It is one of my favorite songs ever. I also really like The Best Day, Fifteen, You Belong With Me, White Horse and Breathe. It's a very emotional album and I love that.
#5: Lover
I think that Lover has the best vibes out of all the albums------I love the happy, summer vibes and the pastel colors. I like almost all of the songs on this album. Lover and Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince are my favorites. This album just makes me feel happy and nostalgic. 
#4: evermore
folklore and evermore kind of blend together in my head, but I think I like folklore better. I love the autumn vibes in this album and how soft and emotional all the songs are. willow, 'tis the damn season, cowboy like me and dorothea. 
#3: Speak Now
Speak Now also has great vibes. I love so many of the songs on this album. Again, the lyrics are amazing, and a lot of the songs are super emotional and I like that a lot. It's also kind of country, but kind of pop, which I like. My favorite songs from this album are Long Live, Mine, Enchanted, Mean and Speak Now.
#2: folklore
I think that folklore has, by far, the best storytelling out of all of her albums. betty is one of my favorite songs ever [yes, I know it's a song about cheating, but it's still a good song]. This album also makes me nostalgic and I love the lyrics in all of the songs. Besides betty, I also like the last great american dynasty, mirrorball, cardigan and invisible string.
#1: Midnights
I love this vibes in this album. Love them. I also love so many of the songs on this album. The lyrics are incredible, the music itself is incredible and also the songs are so relatable. My favorite songs from this album are Anti-Hero, Karma, Bejeweled and You're On Your Own, Kid. 
So, this is my ranking. Let me know if you like Taylor Swift, and what your favorite of her albums is. 

Comments

  1. Interesting order! It's cool to see why you ranked some higher or lower. I'm a bit more unfamiliar with her older albums like her Taylor Swift album but honestly she's always been good. Midnights has been replayed a lot for me lately. Mastermind and Could've, Would've, Should've especially.
    Anyways loved reading your list and trying to guess which one you were going to pick next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She has. She's a great musician. Ooh, yes, those are great songs. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag