My Favorite Glee Christmas Songs

 Hello! So, since it's only a few days before Christmas, I wanted to do something really easy, so I'll be listing my favorite Christmas songs------but not just any Christmas songs. I'll be listing my favorite Christmas songs from Glee.
#1: Baby, It's Cold Outside
Their voices sound so good together! Yes, the song is super creepy, but, given that this is such a good version, I've elected to overlook that part. Plus, it's Klaine and I love them. I don't know much about the technicality of music, so I'm just going to say that I love this song and move on.
#2: I'll Be Home for Christmas
Technically this is from Lea's Christmas album, so it's not really a Glee song, but both she and Jonathan Groff were on Glee and it's a lesser-known version, so it counts. Again, their voices just sound really nice together, and it's a more upbeat version of this song, which I like.
#3: Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
It's just a fun, classic song and I like that it's an ensemble one [I think Marley sounded particularly good in this one, but that's just my opinion].
#4: I'll Be Home for Christmas
Yes, I did also use the duet with Lea and Jonathan, but this one just has Lea singing and it's a much sadder version of the song, and it's the one from the show, so I can include both. 
#5: Jingle Bells
I think this one is with most of the guys [I can't really tell who's singing, besides Artie, but it sounds like most of the guys] and it's really fun and jazzy and uniquely done. 
#6: Jingle Bell Rock
This is another one where lots of characters get a chance to sing in, and, again, it's just a fun one to listen to that'll make you feel excited.
#7: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Again, this is from Lea Michele's Christmas album and not from the show, but I'm going to count it anyway because it's a great version------one of my favorites. 
#8: You're A Mean One ,Sue the Grinch
I'm linking this one because it's hilarious and is from one of the best episodes of the show. Also, it's very accurate. Sue is quite the Grinch. 
So, that's my list. Which of these songs is your favorite?











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag