November Recap

 Hey everyone! I genuinely cannot believe that it's almost the end of 2022. It feels like the year just started. Time is going by too fast. Help.
What I Read In November






What I Watched in November
Seasons Two and Three and a bit of Season Four
What I Did in November
-One of my friends came up to visit me and my sisters this month and it was so much to have her visit. 
-Thanksgiving. It was a pretty fun day and I loved having the week off of school. 
-Martial arts. Not any different than usual, but it's been happening. I also joined a pre-martial arts yoga class, which has also been fun.
-Writing! I'm still working on my WIP and I think it's been going well. I also joined a local writers group that meets monthly and that was fun. 
-Skateboarding. I've been trying to do this more often and it's been really fun and I think I'm improving. 
-Art! I did a ton of art when I was younger, but I kind of fell out of the habit of it, but lately I've been doing it a lot more often------mostly painting, but I've been doing some drawing, too. 
Here's a happy little octopus that I painted. 
-Makeup! I did less individual looks than I did last month, but I think the ones I did were pretty creative.






So, that was my November.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag