The Christmas Tag

 Hello! Since it's December now, I thought it'd be the perfect time to do this tag that I found on Loren's blog. 

-The Rules
-Thank the person who nominated you [I wasn't really nominated but thanks Loren!]
-add the picture in your blog
-Answer the ten questions
-Tag at least three other bloggers [I tag QuinleySkye, and Hailey]
-Add a link to the original post [here's the link]
The Questions
What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
Probably the lights and decorations. I love decorating the Christmas tree and looking at all the pretty lights. Christmas movies are nice, too.
What's your favorite Christmas memory?
Taking a walk with my family and looking at all the Christmas lights in our neighborhood when I was maybe 7 or 8. Also, watching Home Alone for the first time when I was around the same age. And also posing with the Christmas decorations in store windows when I was a little older [maybe 10 or 11].
Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
-Watching Polar Express and eating junk food on Christmas Eve. 
-Decorating the tree the day after Thanksgiving
-Also, we used to listen to Christmas music on the way back home from Thanksgiving dinner, but we don't really travel for Thanksgiving anymore, so we don't really do that.
-I have my own tradition of reading by the Christmas tree.
What's on your Christmas wish list?
Books, art supplies [mostly Posca pens], a board game, merch from my favorite YouTuber, and a few toy-related things.
What's your favorite Christmas decoration? 
Probably the lights, but there are a few nice Christmas tree ornaments that I love, too. 
What's your favorite Christmas song? 
The Glee version of Baby It's Cold Outside. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas and I'll Be Home for Christmas are also favorites of mine. 
Favorite Christmas movie?
So many! Die Hard, Home Alone and Elf are probably my top three. Also, most people may not consider it a Christmas movie, but I adore Edward Scissorhands. 
Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
I usually celebrate Christmas twice. With my family at our house and with our extended family at my aunt's house. Our houses are within walking distance, so it doesn't involve a lot of traveling.
What does the ''Christmas spirit'' mean to you?
Kindness, generosity and just a general happy feeling.
Who, out of anybody in the world, would you want to spend Christmas with?
Probably my intimate family----my parents and siblings, plus maybe my closest friends. 
So, that's the tag. Let me know in the comments how you celebrate Christmas.

Comments

  1. This is a fun tag. :) Thank you so much for tagging me, Hailey. I'm excited to do it.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I meant McKayla, not Hailey. You and your sister are both awesome though, sorry to confuse you two.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, Mckayla! This looks so fun! And you know how much I love Christmas :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list and love all the Xmas pics and giffs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up and take my money is a gif I need to use XD
    Edward Scissorhands has always had such a hold on me my whole life it makes me way too excited when people also adore it. Although the smaug side of my brain is like I have dibs and then the slightly more rational side is like omygoodness someone else has found it and now I can talk their ear off XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It can be used for so many situations.
      It's such a different movie, but in the best way possible and I adore it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag