What I Got for Christmas 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas [or Hannukkah or Kwansa or whatever else you celebrate]. I had a cold on Christmas, but it was a good day. I thought I'd share some of the things I got for Christmas. This post isn't made with the intention to brag, but just to share the things that I'm excited about. I know I'm very lucky to have received so many great things, and I'm very grateful for everything I got. With that being said, let's get into the post. 
I'll start with what I got in my stocking. Even though my siblings and I have all known that Santa isn't real for several years now, our parents still like to give us a few small gifts in our stockings. 
First up is this adorable little mouse plushie. He's Christmas-themed and has the most gorgeous eyes. I named him Mistletoe, because, well, it just seemed to fit. 
I also got this book [it's called Reflections on Healing]. Rachel is one of my favorite YouTubers and I especially love her poetry critique videos, so I was so excited when she released her own poetry collection. I love all of these poems, plus the paintings and photographs included in it. 
I also got this new eyeshadow palette. I really needed a new one, and I love all of the bright colors, so I'm excited to try it out. 
Lastly, I got these Bath and Body Works products-----a lotion and a body spray. Both smell amazing. 
Now we'll move onto my other gifts. 

From my parents, I got this cat sweatshirt. It's very warm and very cute. 
I got this book from my sister, Hailey. I've been looking forward to reading it. 
I got Posca Pens from my other sister and they're so much fun to use. 
I got this game from my grandparents. It looks very fun. 
I also got this Faith action figure from my grandparents. I love how detailed all of the Buffy action figures are. 
I got this bracelet and some money from my aunt and uncle. 

I got this water bottle from my sister [the same one who gave me the Posca Pens] for a Secret Santa exchange, It has cats and books on it, so I love it. 
These are some pictures that my aunt printed for me that has pictures of me and my friends [I'm not showing the pictures because I don't know if they want their pictures on the Internet]. 
Lastly, I got two more books and a necklace from some of my friends. 
Well, that was my little Christmas haul. How was your holiday season?

Comments

  1. That water bottle! I want one! My holiday was good. I spent it at the beach and got some great gifts too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's so cute! I'm glad you had a good Christmas, too.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a good Christmas! So many cool things. Love the little cat print and the artwork on the Betrayal at the House on the Hill especially though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag