January Recap

 I genuinely cannot believe that it's the end of January! That's crazy. My January was a pretty good month. I got to do a lot of fun things. 
What I Read in January



What I Watched in January



What I Did in January
-Writing! I did a lot of writing this month. My WIP is really coming along. 
-I went ice skating for the first time with my sisters and some of our friends. I was really nervous at first, but it was really fun and I was actually pretty good at it. 
-Martial arts! We did a knife defense this month and that was pretty cool.
-Getting back to school. I was excited about returning to some subjects. Others? Not so much. 
-Lots of different makeup stuff. Like I said, I got a new palette for Christmas and I've had so much fun experimenting with new looks. 




-I feel like that was pretty much all that happened this month. Like I said, it was a good month.
How was your month?

Comments

  1. Hello McKayla! Those are some cool makeup looks! And your hair is so pretty. :)
    How was the book "Bunny"? Which was your favorite book that you read last month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Aw, thank you.
      I thought it was pretty good. Hmm, probably The Fellowship of the Ring, but they were all really good.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a pretty cool month! I love your eyeshadow looks, they're so pretty! This made me remember I want to rewatch the Lord of the Rings lol, it's been too long since I last watched those movies 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Aw, thank you! You should, they're such good movies!

      Delete
  3. Great way to start the year. Wyonna Earp looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bunny book sounds like it was perfect for January. Turns out it's the year of the rabbit.
    Glass Onion was so good! I really wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.
    Lord of the Rings feels perfect for this time of year. Not sure why, but it does.
    Glad you're enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's cool. I didn't know that.
      It was!
      It does! I really liked re-watching them.
      Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag