The Flaming Hot Five Reasons Why Tag

 'Ello everyone and happy Valentine's Day! I'm back with another tag. I saw this one on Katie Hanna's blog and she said I could do it. 
So! Let's get started. 
The Rules
-List five swoonworthy characters from movies or TV, explain why you find them swoonworthy in no more than five sentences
-Leave a link to the original blogs and the blog who tagged you [the tag originated with Thoughts All Sorts and Realweegiemidget Reviews and I was tagged by Katie Hanna.
Okay, let's get to the tag. 
#1: Tara Maclay, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I like Tara because she's just a genuinely kind, wonderful little human being. I like her intelligence and her weird sense of humor. I like that she likes cats, and I like her unique sense of style. I love how loyal and intuitive she is, and I think it's pretty cool that she's a witch. Also, she has an adorable smile. 
#2: Robin Buckley, Stranger Things
First of all, I like Robin because she's very intelligent and I find that attractive. I also like her snarkiness and sense of humor. Another thing that I really like about her is how dorky and awkward she is------I don't know why I like that but it's cute to me. She's another one who seems like a genuinely good person, and would be fun to hang out with. She also just has this ''vibe'' to her that I can't explain but really like. 
#3: Wynonna, Wynonna Earp
Wynonna is one of those characters that I didn't think I'd love as much as I do, but, ever since watching the show, I absolutely fell in love with her. She's smart, incredibly funny and hella badass. She also has a really strong moral compass, even if she doesn't necessarily see herself as a hero. She also just seems like a really fun person to hang out with, and I feel like she'd be really easy to talk to. Also, Melanie Scrofano is insanely pretty. 
#4: Faith Lehane, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Now, this one is mostly for aesthetic reasons because Faith is pretty villainous for most of her time on Buffy/Angel, but she is so incredibly gorgeous [look at her!]. On the other hand, I do like her fierceness and her confidence and I admire how she [in later seasons anyway] genuinely works on improving her flaws and becoming a better person. I admire someone who works on themselves like that. Again, she just has this energy to her that I like and find attractive. Oh, and she has a pretty smile and an amazing voice. 
#5: Jo March, Little Women
Okay, I might be cheating here because she's technically a literary character, but I'm specifically talking about her from the '90s version. Partially because, you know, she's played by Winona Ryder and Winona Ryder is pretty and I love her, but I also really love her personality. She's smart and ambitious and, while she has her flaws, she's a good person. I admire her strength and her determination. I also really like that she's a fellow writer/bookworm.
So, that was my list. I tag
And anyone else who wants to do it.
So, who are your fictional character crushes?








Comments

  1. This is interesting; they all sound like great and very likable characters! I also learned something new (what the heck a "tag" is). 😅 I know, I'm a bit behind with understanding all these internet trends, or fads, or whatever it's all called... 😶🥴🙃 But either way, a tag seems like a fun and interesting thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are. Tags are so fun to do. Haha, blogging has introduced me to so many more Internet phrases.

      Delete
  2. They are all gorgeous and seen like a good hang well except for Faith she might not be such a good person to be with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she may not be such a good person to date, but she is very pretty.

      Delete
  3. Happy (late) Valentine's Day! This is such a cool (and interesting) idea for a post <3 I can't wait to do! Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy [very, very late] Valentine's Day to you too! Thank you so much. Of course. I can't wait to read your answers.

      Delete
  4. Hello, I can't say I've really watched any of the shows, so I don't know the characters. But I really enjoyed reading your post! I'm so nervous and excited to do my own post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I forgot to say thank you for tagging me!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Of course! I'm excited to see what characters you choose.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag