March/April Recap

 Yes, yes, I know, I'm doing a recap post pretty late, but better late than never, right? 
What I Read This Spring


I usually read a lot more, but this spring I had a hard time getting into books. I'm already doing better in May, though, so yay!
What I Watched This Spring
My sisters and I have been obsessed with this show lately. I just started Season Three yesterday and it is so good.
My sisters and I have also been watching this show. It's such a fun one.
I've been re-watching this show lately for a blog post series. and, honestly, while it's not as good as I remember it being, it's not too bad.
Our family watched this for a family movie night and it was super funny.
What I Did This Spring
-My sisters and I visited our friends HividahYokoshi and Louise back in March. We got to hang out with them at their house and we went to the museum that their dad works at. It was really fun.
-Some friends of our parents came up to visit for Easter. It was fun meeting them, and they introduced us to a new board game.
-I started writing a new book! So far it's going pretty good.
So, yeah, this spring has been pretty good so far. What have you all been up to? 






Comments

  1. I totally agree; better late than never! And having you guys visit was great fun! I can't wait until the next time we can visit each other again. ❤
    Hm, I suppose I've been up to a lot... and nothing at all. ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ™ƒ I've been doing mainly garden work and planning out books in my head that I want to write. Come to think of it, I should really write down the stuff I came up with before I forget! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? At least I posted it. Yes, I loved it so much!
      Hmmm, well, that sounds really fun.

      Delete
  2. Recaps are never to late really. Even years later. Glad you had a good spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you didn't mind it being a little late.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag