The Fictional Character Tag

 'Ello there everyone! Today I've decided to do another tag because tags are always fun. And this one is about fictional characters aka my favorite thing ever to talk about. 
I stole this from Michelle's blog because I can, and I'm evil. 
Yes, yes, yes, while I'm enjoying being in my villain phase, I should probably answer the questions.
Which character was your first love?
I'm assuming this means, like, romantic-type love? I don't think I've ever been in love with a character, but my first fictional crush was  Lamia from The Librarians.
Sure, she may be a little evil, but she's tough and intelligent and gorgeous and she fights with a freakin' katana, guys. How much cooler can you get? 
I also remember loving when her actress was on Lucifer and everyone online was gushing about how hot her character was, like, yup, eleven-year-old-me watching Librarians knew that.
How would you describe all of the characters you love?
I think I would say complex, well-rounded and interesting. I like characters who are well-written with a lot of depth. Also, strong, intelligent yet flawed women are always some of my favorites.
Who's a character you love that most people hate?
I don't know if people hate her, but I know that a lot of people find Daisy from Agents of Shield annoying, and she's my favorite character.
I mean, I know everyone has different tastes, but how could you dislike her? She's amazing.
Who's a character you think you could get along with?
Kaylee from Firefly. She's a sweetheart, so I think she could get along with just about anybody.
Who's a character you think you wouldn't get along with?
Any character who's overly strict and bossy without having a good sense of humor.
A character you'd like to travel the world with?
Sam and Dean and Castiel from Supernatural. It would be dangerous, but fun.
Who's a character that you would rely on to help you get over your fears?
Doctor Lance Sweets from Bones. That's basically what he does for a job and he's super sweet, so I'd definitely trust him with that.
Where do most of the characters you love come from?
All over the place. I like a lot of different books/movies/TV shows, and I find myself drawn to different characters. 
A character you'd like to be best friends with?
Ella from Lucifer. She's super smart, so I could learn a lot from her, and she's just a really sweet and friendly person who I'd love to be around. Plus, we're both super nerdy, so we could talk about fandoms together!
A character who you'd like to be by your side in battle?
That one's easy. Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She's a wickedly strong fighter, but she's also a good leader and a kind and loyal person, so I'd definitely trust her by my side,
A character you're most likely to have dreams about?
It really depends. Whatever I'm obsessing over at the moment is what I usually dream about. 
A minor character you love?
Iko from The Lunar Chronicles. She's a pretty small character, but I love her so much.
A character who you would want as a mentor?
Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He'd make an excellent mentor.
A character who you relate to the most?
Hmmm, there are a lot.
Literature-wise, I'll say Anne from Anne of Green Gables. Dreamy, imaginative and just a smidge dramatic.
As for movies/TV, I relate a lot to Robin from Stranger Things. We're both intelligent and creative, but talk too much and are prone to rambling. 
A character who inspires you?
Honestly, there are so many, and I feel like I might just end up repeating the same characters I listed above.
Ooh! This was awhile ago, but I was inspired to take up sports/exercising regularly because I wanted to be strong like Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace from Battlestar Galactica. Could that count as inspiring?
It's been years since I've watched that show, but I remember loving her confidence. 
And, finally, which fictional character shares your worldview?
Hmmm, maybe Luna from the Harry Potter series. She always believes in odd things, just like I do.
Now, I'm going to tag
Hamlette
Hailey
Yokoshi
Quinley
Hividah
and Louise
Hope you all have fun with this tag, if you decide to do it.




Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Mckayla <3 I can't wait to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  2. Thank you as well for tagging me! This is going to be a fun and challenging post to make. Also, I love your character choices for each question. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm excited to see what you come up with. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me. :) I loved reading your answers, I also love Anne.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Awww, thank you. Anne is amazing, isn't she?

      Delete
  4. I always think it's hilarious when you mention Robin lol. It feels like so long ago but before you'd seen season 3 and didn't knew who she was yet I remember being like oh you're gonna love her!
    What was a first love character that you were just obsessed with in general on the flip side of a fictional crush character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's awesome that you knew I was gonna like her before I even watched season 3.
      Hmmm, probably all of the Pevensie siblings from the Chronicles of Narnia-----I'm pretty sure that Lucy was my favorite.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy