Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag

 Hello! So, I had my blogoversary back in May, but I was super busy at the time, so I didn't get a post up, but I definitely wanted to do something, so I decided to do this. Christine Smith did a post like this on her blog, and I thought it'd be a fun idea. Full credit to her for the awesome idea.
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has followed, read and commented on my blog. Your support means so much to me. It's been a bright spot in my life during hard times, and it adds to my joy during good times. I also can't believe that it's been four years since I started blogging. That's crazy to me. 
*clears throat*
Okay, I should probably get on with the tag now, right?
10 Personality Things
1: I am extremely hyperactive about 90% of the time. I'm very energetic and bouncy, and just have the energy of a six-year-old.
2: I'm also extremely curious, and am always wanting to know why people do things or why things happen.
3: I am either an INFP or an ENFP on the MBTI test. Lately I've been leaning towards thinking that I may be an ENFP, but I'm not entirely sure.
4: On the Enneagram test, I am a type 4w3 with a 478 tritype.
5: I am either a Ravenclaw or a Gryffindor. I always thought that I could never be a Ravenclaw because I didn't like math, but I think I would actually fit in well there. I'm creative and curious and love learning new things about things I'm interested in. I'm also pretty open-minded. On the other hand, I can be stubborn and impatient and people say that I'm brave and adventuous, so I'm a bit like Gryffindor in that way.
6: I am extremely impatient. It's very obvious if you've met me for even a fraction of a second.
7: I am a worrier. It's getting better, but I do tend to worry a lot about everything. 
8: Naturally, I'm a pretty spontaneous person. I like random adventures, and I like working with a looser, less-restricted schedule.
9: My primary love language is gifts. I love picking out gifts for people and giving it to them, and it always makes me feel special when people remember what I like enough to get me a present based around it. My secondary love language is quality time.
10: I'm very driven and ambitious and have a lot of goals in life.
10 Life Things
1: I took horseback riding lessons one summer. It's been a long time, so I don't think I'd be very good at it now, but I do remember a few things.
2: I have a scar on my forehead from when my sisters and I were playing in the living room when we were little and one of them accidentally knocked me against the coffee table, which cut my head.
3: I've been to Disney World once------way back in 2016, and I had an absolute blast. My family has a whole photo album from the trip.
4: I was part of a homeschool co-op for three years. My family left because it wasn't a very good fit for us, but it was fun while it lasted,
5: I've lived in three different houses across two different states.
6: I've been taking martial arts lessons since November 2019.
7: I won a medal at a cross country meet. 10th place, but it's still something I'm pretty proud of.
8: One of my favorite vacations was exploring the Cave of the Winds with my dad and sister. I rode a zipline, climbed a climbing wall, attempted an obstacle course, and climbed to the very tallest of these towers.
9: I took ballet lessons when I was a little girl.
10: In June 2019, I visited the American Girl store with my sisters for their birthday, and it's still one of my favorite memories.
10 Bucket List Things
1: Visit Europe
2: Visit Comic Con
3: Publish A Book
4: Get A Tattoo
5: Get A Black Belt in Some Type of Martial Arts
6: Visit a Cat Cafe
7: Get one of my Grail dolls
8: Take A Trip to California [and Oregon! And the West Coast in general]
9: Ride A Hot Air Balloon
10: Go To A Taylor Swift Concert
10 Favorite Books/Series
1: The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
2: The Lord of The Rings series by J.R.R Tolkien
3: Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
4; The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
5: The Anne of Green Gables series by L.M Montgomery
6: Great or Nothing by Tess Sharpe, Jessica Spotswood, Joy McCullough and Caroline Tung-Richmond
7: Reflections on Healing by Rachel Oates
8: Wayward Children series by Seanan McGuire
9: The Magnus Chase series by Rick Riordan
10: The Last Summer of The Garrett Girls by Jessica Spotswood
10 Favorite Fandoms
1: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2: Lucifer
3: Rick Riordan's series
4: Anne of Green Gables/Anne With An E
5: Taylor Swift
6: The Librarians
7: Harry Potter
8: American Girl
9: The Lunar Chronicles
10: Marvel
10 Favorite Foods
1: Pizza
2: Hamburgers
3: Macaroni and cheese
4: Tacos/Burritos
5: Brownies
6: Cake
7: Fried Chicken
8: Carrots----especially raw carrots
9: Muffins
10: Scones-----especially the ones my mom makes
10 Favorite Musicians
1: Taylor Swift
2: Queen
3: Olivia Rodrigo
4: Imagine Dragons
5: Evanescense
6: Halsey
7: Hamilton
8: Melanie Martinez
9: Glee Cast
10: Jessie Paege
10 Least Favorite Things
1: Math------my absolute least favorite school subject and activity.
2: Cooking------just an activity that I'm not super fond of.
3: Chemistry------I usually like science, but I'm not a huge chemistry person.
4: Cold Weather-----I haaaaaaate being cold with a fierce passion. I just don't like the season.
5: Broccoli------I physically cannot eat it without gagging.
6: Wasps-----to be fair, does anyone like them?
7: Not Having Any Space To Myself
8: Being Sick------again, does anyone like this?
9: Country Music-----except for Taylor Swift
10: Toxic Romance Novels-----'nuff said
10 Favorite Things
Since I talk a lot about all of the things that make me happy, I thought I'd talk about things that I don't talk about as much.
1: Board Games----one of my favorite ways to spend time with my family
2: Summer----My absolute favorite season. I loooove the vibes.
4: Arts and Crafts------I've mentioned my love for drawing/painting, I haven't mentioned how much I love trying random crafty things.
5: History. I find it so interesting to learn about so many past civilizations and people.
6: Red lipstick------Anything pink/red looks good on me and makes me happy.
7: Beaches-----I haven't been to one in forever, but I looooooove visiting them.
8: Poetry-----A recent love, but a strong one
9: Hiking-----I love wandering around in nature.
10: Swimming and anything related to the water------seriously one of my biggest passions.
If you're reading this, thank you so much for supporting me by reading, commenting and following my blog. Four years is a looooong time to keep up a hobby, and it's been a blast. 

Comments

  1. Chemistry is definitely one of the most overrated sciences along with astronomy. I'm an INTP by the way and I love ENFPs (my best friend is one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I actually like astronomy, but I can totally get how it could be considered overrated.
      Awwww, thank you! INTPs are really cool, too!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 4 years! Had fun reading this!
    Curiosity, what tattoo would you get if you could get one? It's on a list for me too but I've never particularly decided on one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I've wanted a cat tattoo for years, but I also want to get some of the song lyrics from Long Live as a tattoo.

      Delete
  3. Happy Late Blogaversary, Mckayla! Even though I knew 99.9% about you, on this list. It was still super fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite enjoyed reading this post, McKayla! I already knew quite a bit, but lots was new for me. I can relate to several of them though! 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy