YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

Yellowjackets Cast Plays I Dare You
If you've never watched Yellowjackets, don't worry because I haven't either. They don't talk a lot about the show in this video. It's basically just them playing Truth or Dare. I'm not sure why this video makes me so happy, but it does. I just love the vibe of every single person in this video, and I want to be best friends with all of them. 
Yellowjackets Cast Acts Out Emojis
Again, I just love this cast so much. I love their dynamic together, and they all seem like really fun, cool people. Plus, it's just a fun one to watch.
The Outer Banks Cast Reads Thirst Tweets
This video is completely hilarious. I love OBX, and I love the cast, but, again, you don't have to watch the show to watch this interview. Props to whoever tweeted these for being so creative. 
Chris Pine, Hugh Grant and Michelle Rodriguez Answer The Web's Most Searched Questions
I haven't seen Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves yet [although I want to! It looks super cool], so I'm just gonna keep watching this interview. Hugh Grant has this amazing, dry sense of humor, so it's worth watching just for that, but Chris Pine also seems super sweet, and I'm convinced that Michelle Rodriguez is one of the coolest people in the world. 
Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad Answer The Web's Most Searched Questions
This one is also really funny. They both play really well off of each other, and have great chemistry. If you need a laugh, please watch this video.
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully you guys like these videos.






Comments

  1. Ah yes! I love these videos too <3 Especially the Outer Banks one, te he ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The OBX video is great. The cast is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recommendations laughter is underrated

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite video out of these was the one with Chris Pine, Hugh Grant, and Michelle Rodriguez because I know all of them. 🙃 But it took me about half the video before I realized that Michelle played in Avatar! I was surprised how much older Chris Pine looked from when I last saw him in the Star Trek movies. But that was a while ago now. 🤷🏻‍♀️ British humour is the best, in my opinion. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me! I knew Michelle looked familiar but I didn't know where exactly I knew her from. I agree about British humor being the best kind.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag