50 Things That Make Me Happy (Take Three)

 Hi everyone! So, if you've been following my blog for awhile you'll know that I like to do this yearly tag where I list 50 things I'm grateful for for Thanksgiving (yes, it's a little late, but better late than never, right?)

These are not in order, btw. 

1: Writing

2: Reading

3: Cats

4: Other animals

5: My friends (both online and irl)

6: My family

7: God

8: TV Shows

9: Music

10: Movies

11: Sports

12: The outdoors

13: Blankets

14: Oversized sweaters/sweatshirts

15: The family Xbox

16: Video games

17: LEGO Star Wars

18: Dolls

19: Plushies

20: Colorful eyeliner

21: The fact that I've gotten to run cross country this year

22: Hiking

23: Bright colors

24: GIFs

25: Memes

26: Taylor Swift

27: Snowglobes

28: Art like painting, drawing, etc

29: Crafts 

30: Crochet

31: History

32: Astronomy and stargazing

33: Flowy dresses that make me feel like a princess

34: Water and swimming

35: Swords

36: Libraries and bookstores

37: Fanfiction

38: Supernatural

39: The Eras Tour

40: Yellowjackets

41: Criminal Minds

42: My top-tier taste in ships

43: That I have my own room

44: Halloween

45: Christmas

46: Graphic T-shirts

47: That I got to go to Fan Expo this year

48: Wednesday

49: Desserts

50: Random personality quizzes


Anddddd that's all for today! Bye y'all, I'll try not to be gone so much.

Comments

  1. I've always loved this yearly post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with "better late than never." I cannot seem to get anything done on time myself 😅
    I'm curious... What makes Wednesday one of the things you're most grateful for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe it's an oldest child thing?
      Oh, I meant the show on Netflix called Wednesday. not the day of the week. I'm sorry, that must have been confusing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy