Barnes and Noble Haul

 Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the long wait between posts------I really did mean to post more but just didn't get around to it. Anyway! Recently I went to Barnes and Noble (aka one of my favorite stores in the world) and they were having a sale so I got a lot of cool things and I wanted to share you what I bought. This isn't me trying to brag or anything, this is just me sharing some cool book-and-fandom-related things that I bought. I know that I'm very lucky to afford luxuries like these. So, without further ado, let's get into it!

So, here's the full haul (and the pic that I will be posting on Instagram lol). Honestly, I'm surprised at how well this picture turned out (maybe my photography skills are slowly starting to improve....).

The first thing I got was Imogen, Obviously by Becky Albertalli. I've actually read this book before! I borrowed it from the library last year but it hasn't been available since then and I really enjoyed it so I was very glad that I found it at the bookstore. It's such a cute, funny contemporary romance (and I found Imogen, the main character, very relatable). 

Here's the back of the book in case you wanted a summary. Isn't this such a pretty cover? 

The next thing I got was this book of Unsolved Deaths. There's a whole series of them about all kinds of different topics------cults, conspiracy theories, all of that stuff and I had a hard time deciding which book I wanted but I ultimately decided on this one. I love true crime so this was perfect for me. 

Hmm, hmm, hmm, interesting stories. 

I don't know if this makes sense but I really like how this book is formatted. Is that weird? Idk. 

The last book I got is probably the one I'm most excited for because, well, Taylor Swift! 

Awww, look, it's baby Taylor! 

I thought this was fun------especially since this book came out before TTPD and I agree! I definitely think of her as a poet. 

It goes through each album track by track. 

I love her folklore dress, it's so pretty + folklore is a great album.

Aaahhh, it's the Speak Now cupcake dress, I love it so much (also these pictures are such great quality)!

Sorry that this picture is sideways but are they describing Lover or are they describing me (is there a difference? Lol). 

Now, I wasn't planning on buying any Funko POP!s buuuuut they were on sale for only three dollars and I couldn't resist!

Look how cute she is! I love her purple dress------it's so pretty. 

I also love her hair!

And her little mask, too, of course. 

Here Taissa is with my other Yellowjackets POP!s-------Misty and Nat. They guard my books and I think they do a great job with it. 

I know this is kind of a shorter post and I promise I will post more before I go back to school but I just wanted to share this with you guys. 

So, let me know. Do you like reading hauls? Have you read any of these books? Should I do more posts like this?

Until Next Time,

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of or read any of these books before, but perhaps I'll look into "Imogen, Obviously"... 🤔I love going to bookstores as well! It's such a different atmosphere than ordering them online (which is sadly what I end up doing most of the time nowadays).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ''Imogen, Obviously'' is very cute, I highly recommend it! Ahhh, yes, I love the bookstore atmosphere! I also end up ordering lots of things online so I get where you're coming from.

      Delete
  2. Ack, I love the "Imogen, Obviously" cover! The lighting and her hair! :D Also the "Unsolved Deaths" cover is lowkey badass >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwwww, it's so pretty! I think the illustrator did a great job! Haha, yes, it definitely is.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

August Recap

The Fandom Tag

Six Books With LGBTQIA+ Characters That You Should Add to Your TBR