Tags (again)

 Hello everyone! I've been feeling very uninspired lately but I still want to blog so I decided to re-do some tags that I did several years ago------mostly from 2020. Like, am I being lazy? Yes but I also wanted to see how my answers have changed over the years so I'll leave links to the original post so you can read them. 

Link #1

Link #2

First up, the Elegant Blogger Award!

The Questions
What made you start blogging? 
The doll blogging community, actually! Back in 2018, I had gotten my first American Girl doll as well as my first phone so I spent A LOT of time reading AG blogs and watching AGTube. That inspired me to try blogging for myself, though I didn't get around to starting one until May of 2019. 
What is your fashion style? 
I have a pretty eclectic sense of style so I have a wide variety of different styles but I think I could sum it up in three C's: cozy, creative and colorful. 
What is something your followers don't know about you? 
Honestly, I don't know. My siblings and some of my IRL friends read this blog and they know me really well so I don't know......
Hmm, maybe most people wouldn't know that I am newly enrolled in college classes. Is that at least a semi-obscure bit of McKayla lore?
What are some of your blogging goals?
I don't really have blogging goals. I'm just doing it for fun. 
Where are your favorite places to shop? 
Barnes and Noble, as well as literally any other bookstore. I'm also quite fond of thrift stores and the American Girl Store. 
What would the ideal amount of blog followers be?
Mmmm, maybe between 100-200. 
What are your talents?
Writing, reading (is that a talent?) and I'm getting pretty good at makeup. Ooh! I also used to act and I was pretty good at that.  Besides that, while I enjoy doing a lot of things, I'm not especially talented at any of them. 
Are you a leader or a follower?
Is neither an option? 
What is one of your favorite quotes?
You've gotta dance like there's nobody's watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, live like it's Heaven on Earth-William W. Purkey,
Do you have a favorite book or series? 
I have too many! I read so much and I have so many favorites. At the moment, I'm really fond of The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater. 
Out of all of the synonyms for elegant (dainty, fine, graceful, stylish, smart dressy), which one are you?
Honestly, I don't know if I am elegant, but, if I was, probably smart or dressy. 
What's your favorite flower? 
Sunflowers! 

Next up is the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
The Questions
What is your favorite season?
I love all of them for different reasons but probably summer. I love warm weather, I have a lot of good memories of past summers and I just love the overall vibes of the season. There's such an air of freedom and warmth that I associate with it. 
Do you like to dress in vintage-style clothes?
I don't really own any vintage clothes, but, I wish I did! I really like '50s-'60s fashion and I would love to wear some pretty, vintage outfits (please, please someone buy me one!). 
Do you prefer colored Christmas-tree lights or white ones?
Colored! Unfortunately, my family doesn't like them so. I. don't. have. any. 
Do you have any hobbies?
Do I? I have so many. I love reading, writing, art, sports, performing, crafting, gaming, makeup, etc. etc. 
Guys, I may have a hobby problem.....
What's your favorite kind of cake?
Red Velvet Cake, but, honestly, I like all cake. Cake is yummy. 
Do you prefer white, milk or dark chocolate?
This may be controversial but white. 
Do you like to sing?
Yessssss, I love to sing! I'm not very good at it but I'm always singing or humming something. 
Do you like Disney movies (if so, which is your favorite)? 
I like some Disney movies! I'm very fond of most of the Marvel movies and I also really like the Descendants franchise. 
What do you like to do in the summer?
Swim, lie on the porch and read, start numerous craft projects, watch a ridiculous amount of TV......
Do you like old TV shows?
If I'm being honest, I haven't watched very many but I like the ones I've seen. 

Next up is the Sunshine Blogger Award! 
The Questions
What is something huge you've accomplished that, looking back on it, you're incredibly proud of?
Publishing some of my stories online. Last year, I started an Ao3 account and I was very nervous but I wanted to share some of my stories and get feedback from other people. Looking back on it, I'm really glad I did it. It's great to get feedback from other people in my fandoms and I've gotten so many sweet comments and even made a few friends from it!
Here's my account if you wanna read any of my fics: 
Something you absolutely have to do before you die?
Publishing a book is a big one and I think it would be so cool to be in a mainstream movie/TV show, even if it's just a small role. 
Aww, the last time I did this tag, going to a Comic Con was on that list and now I've gone to two!
Biggest regret in the past year/month/your entire life?
This is going to seem kind of weird but my biggest regret is not doing certain things that I wanted. I wish I would've taken more chances, even if it wouldn't work out. 
What is something that you admire that other people can do, but you can't?
Gymnastics! I've always been tall and not particularly graceful/flexible so, needless to say, I'm terrible at gymnastics (I can't even do a cartwheel) but I love watching people do it. It just looks so fun!
Go-to outfit?
A skater skirt, a graphic T-shirt, sneakers and a pair of funky earrings!
What does your dream room look like?
Welllll....the room that I have now is pretty close to my dream room! I'd want to keep the peachy pink/lavender color theme as well as the mahogany furniture that I have. I would like to have more wall decorations------maybe some artwork and posters and give the room more of a cutesie vibe. I'd like to have more room for books (lol) and dolls. Maybe a dollhouse? 
What is the first thing you would do if you were the opposite gender?
Try to change back. I wouldn't want to be a man.
Favorite song to jam to in the car? 
Lately I've gotten really into Chappell Roan so anything from The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess. Maybe ''Hot To Go'' or ''Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl.''
What moment in your life would you love to go back and re-live?
My 2024 Fan Expo trip! It was so fun!
Where would you absolutely love to be right now?
On a beach! I haven't been to one in years. 



Next up is the You Are Amazing and So Is Your Blog Award!
The Questions
What is your favorite junk food?
I love lots of junk food but I'm really fond of desserts------especially brownies!
Are you a tomboy or a girly-girl?
I have traits of both but I would say that I lean more towards the girly side.
What is your favorite post you have ever done?
Hmmmmmmm, I like my Valentine's Day post! 
If you had one hour left to live, where would you live it?
At home with my friends, family and pets. 
Comfortable or uncomfortable fashion?
A good mix of both. I'll tolerate a little bit of pain for a good outfit but comfort is also important to me. 

Alright, that's it! If you'd like to do these tags, feel free to!

Until Next Time,













Comments

  1. We seem to have more in common than I initially thought! 😅I love how Tags help us get to know ourselves and each other better, especially seeing how our answers have changed over time.
    Perhaps I'll do one of these on my blog... 🤔 Which one would you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, maybe we're more similar than we think, hehe. Same! I think tags are so fun and I love using them to understand other people.
      Hmmm, well, I think any of them would be fun, so I guess whichever one has questions that you like the best.

      Delete
  2. This was really fun to read! :D It's a very brave step starting college classes, so Congrats! When me and my sisters where younger, our parents put tiny Christmas trees in our rooms with rainbow lights! It was really cute! Nowadays I put blue lights in my tree.
    And no! No one can ever have too many hobbies! It's impossible!
    Also, if you ever come over... I make pretty good Red Velvet Muffins....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's definitely been a big step. Oohh, blue lights sound so cool! It definitely fits your aesthetic.
      Hehe, trueee, I love having lots of hobbies.
      Hmmm, really? I'll be sure to keep that in mind....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

August Recap

The Fandom Tag

Six Books With LGBTQIA+ Characters That You Should Add to Your TBR